Sunday, March 28, 2010

A PROJECT WORK


I created this project work on "Teenage Tribes" for 8th grade students. I like using projects with my students for many reasons:
1. Projects allow students to use their imagination;
2. They can help develop a full range of the learners’ capabilities.
3. Projects motivate students. They offer students a way of practicing their English while having fun.
4. It is also a way to develop students' computer skills.

I wasn't really worried about language mistakes, because language accuracy wasn't really the main aim. I just wanted them to research on a teenage topic (something they really enjoy), use their imagination and have fun doing creating a powerpoint presentation on their findings!
I'll post some of their works pretty soon.



Project Work

No comments: